Hello again :) So I'm currently in kinky twists. I had them installed in December's they are going to stay there till March for my Hair anniversary unveil. I didn't plan it, HONEST... or maybe I did, hehe. I will be posting how I moisturise and wash them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEW YEAR: STARTING YOUR HAIR JOURNEY (HAIR PRODUCTS, PART 2)
Hey there! I hope you had a great week. How are your New Year resolutions coming along? Great I hope. Did you see the part one of this post...
-
Hey y'all. How have you been? I am sorry for being absent again. School work got in the way and I also fell ill. Well I'm much bette...
-
Hey there. I hope you are all well. I just freshly installed braids last week, courtesy Edith at Ogba(she is simply amazing). The braids are...
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you ElizabetElizabeth
ReplyDelete